1. COMPANY INFORMATION
Automation Plus S.r.l.
Registered office: Via Diaz 20, 28010 Cavaglio d’Agogna (NO), Italy
Operational headquarters: Via Baraggiola 10, 28010 Vaprio d’Agogna (NO), Italy
Fiscal Code AND VAT Number IT02558290033
2. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The Internet site www.automationplus.it (hereinafter the “Site”) is an on-line service provided by Automation Plus S.r.l. Its use is subject to acceptance of the terms and conditions stated below. By using this Site, you declare that you have read and accepted the terms and conditions of use, which apply to any use of the Site.
The contents of the Site’s pages are the copyright of Automation Plus S.r.l. All rights are reserved. The contents of the Site pages cannot, in whole or in part, be copied, reproduced, transferred, uploaded, published or distributed in any way without the prior written consent of Automation Plus S.r.l., except for personal and non-commercial use.
The Automation Plus trademarks and logos appearing on this Site are the property of Automation Plus S.r.l., as are the intellectual property rights in the design, text, graphics and other materials on the Site. They may not be reproduced on any Internet site other than this Site without the prior written consent of Automation Plus S.r.l. The name Automation Plus S.r.l. and any trademark that includes the name Automation Plus S.r.l. may not be incorporated into any other website without the prior written consent of Automation Plus S.r.l.
Automation Plus S.r.l. makes no warranties or representations with respect to the suitability, reliability, availability, lack of viruses or other components that may cause damage, accuracy of the information, services and related graphics contained in the Site. In no event shall Automation Plus S.r.l. be held liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages of any type including, without limitation, to damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising from or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Site, or the delay or inability to use the Site. In no event shall Automation Plus S.r.l. and its directors, employees or collaborators be held liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage, direct or indirect, of any kind, in any way connected with use of the Site that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions. All information and data included or present on the Site are merely indicative in nature. Automation Plus S.r.l. reserves the right to modify all or part of the Site without prior notice. Automation Plus S.r.l. does not guarantee that the Site will be fully and correctly operational at all times.
The Site may contain hypertext links to websites or services owned or provided by third parties. Automation Plus S.r.l. does not give any guarantee, nor does it assume any responsibility with regard to the aforementioned websites and/or services and their content or use (except as expressly provided for by law). Links to other sites do not automatically imply that Automation Plus S.r.l. sponsors or is affiliated with the entities that perform the services described on those sites.
PRIVACY AND COOKIES
3. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
The personal data required to send an information request are collected and processed in order to satisfy the express requests of the customer and will not under any circumstances or for any reason be transferred to third parties.
Automation Plus S.r.l. guarantees its customers compliance with the regulations on the processing of personal data, governed by the Italian Privacy Code under Italian Legislative Decree 196 of 30/06/03 and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR).
4. INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA PURSUANT TO ITALIAN LEGISLATIVE DECREE 196/2003
We inform you, pursuant to Article 13 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (Personal Data Protection Code), that the site www.automationplus.it, owned by Automation Plus S.r.l., will process the personal data provided by the customer in compliance with the rights, fundamental freedoms and dignity of persons, with particular reference to confidentiality and personal identity and, in any case, in accordance with the regulations on the protection of personal data processing.
The provision of data is optional, but a refusal to provide those marked with an asterisk will make it impossible to access the services we offer.
The personal data provided by the customer are collected and managed by computerised means and processed, also with the aid of electronic or automated means, directly and/or through delegated third parties (companies with proven reliability in mailing and data entry) for the following purposes:
promotional initiatives and the sending of advertising material, including through the use of electronic mail, only if the customer has given his consent by ticking the relevant box when requesting information.
In any case, your data will not be disclosed (except to companies for mailing and data entry), disseminated or sold to third parties.
The data may be disclosed only to specifically designated persons working at the offices of Automation Plus S.r.l. in the capacity of data processors or persons in charge of data processing.
Pursuant to Article 7 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, anyone who has provided his or her own data has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him or her, even if not yet recorded, and its communication in intelligible form as well as an indication:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied in the event of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments.
- the identification details of the owner and the persons responsible;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data may be disclosed or who may become aware of them in their capacity as managers or appointees.
You also have the right to obtain:
- the updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in breach of the law, including data whose retention is not necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per points 1 and 2 have been notified, as related to their contents, to the entities to whom the data were disclosed and disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right protected;
Finally, you have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if they are relevant to the purpose of collection;
- to the processing of data relating to you for the purposes of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communications.
6. EXTRA-JUDICIAL SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Italian law. The Court of Novara, Italy, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from or in connection with these terms and conditions. For anything not expressly provided for herein, the provisions of Italian law shall apply.